I finished the bag! Yay! I ran out of the blue denim cotton I was using, so I substituted a slightly different shade of blue about halfway through. Then I ran out of THAT and ended up having to go with ANOTHER slightly different shade of blue from THAT one to finish the last few rows. I’m very happy with the end result though. And it fits the cards I made it for beautifully.
I’m considering taking some of the money I’m going to be getting from eBay and buying a small long loom to make little tarot bags with. Because this was quite fun, but I prefer the long looms as it’s easier to make flat bags with than the round looms.