I literally created this spread on the fly for a guy on Facebook. It’s based on a very similar, but slightly more detailed spread I use for myself. Feel free to share this, as it’s one I do not mind getting around. If you do though, point people back to me since, y’know, it’s the polite thing to do and all. Now then… ON TO THE SPREAD!
So – You’ve done your tarot, and find yourself with another problem. You don’t know which option/choice to take. Both sound equally good/bad – and that’s part of the problem. Often we focus solely on the pro OR the con of a choice. Bias gets in the way. So, try this next time you have multiple choice options.
- Signifier – choose a card to represent the choice/option you wish to take a closer look at.
- Pro 1 – This is one benefit of the choice/option.
- Pro 2 – This is another benefit.
- Further Explain of Pros – exactly what it says on the tin. This is basically a summary of the pros for the decision.
- Con 1 – This is one downside to the choice/option.
- Con 2 – Another downside.
- Further Explain of Cons – Exactly what it says on the tin. This is basically a summary of the cons.
There – this should help with trying to look at the whole picture rather than specifically for the good OR the bad.
Note: Read all reversed cards in this spread as causing difficulty, but not as the opposite of the card meaning or a negative aspect. Simply – a potential roadblock or difficulty in attaining it.